I know that it has been a while since I posted on this website. My life has been consumed by my campaign for the House Seat in Maine’s District 88, which includes Chelsea, Whitefield, Jefferson, and part of Nobleboro (my hometown). We’re building momentum towards the Democratic Primary on June 12th.
Here are the highlights:
- In the first 15 days of our campaign, we raised $1000 in Seed Money, all our Qualifying Contributions for Clean Elections funding, and all our signatures to get on the ballot.
- We were the first candidate in the District to qualify for Clean Elections funding.
- So far, we’ve been endorsed by Run For Something and Maine Local Berniecrats.
- We’ve had 16 Letters to the Editor in local papers for our campaign.
- We had one house party in Whitefield and many more in the coming month.
- A group of local artists helped us make beautiful signs for the campaign, and our yard signs are going up all across District 88.
- We have two canvass days coming up: May 12 and May 26. Come join us!
- This is just the surface…
If you want to get involved with an exciting and inspiring campaign, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me at 207-200-6224 to learn more.